Toote kirjeldus inglise keeles:
The VE803 HDMI USB Extender extends an HDMI signal up to 60 meters from the HDMI source using two Cat 5e cables. It is capable of sending 1080i signals up to 60 meters and 1080p signals up to 40 meters.
The VE803 is equipped with USB connectors which allow you to extend any USB device between the units. The USB feature also provides support for touch panel control, allowing you to control the local HDMI source device from the remote display, or control the remote display through the local unit.
The VE803 is ideal for transportation centers, medical facilities, shopping malls or anywhere touch panel control or a kiosk is required. For flexibility and convenience, the VE803 local unit can be powered via the USB cable when connected to an appropriate source device. The VE803 is HDCP compliant, providing an easy and ideal HDMI extender solution for any application.
- Uses two Cat 5e cables to connect the local and the remote units
- Extends 1080p by 40m; extend 1080i by 60m
- Superior video quality – HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p (1920 x 1080), VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA and WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Supports USB touch panel
- 8 segment equalization adjustment switch optimizes display quality
- Support Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection
- Transparent USB Support – supports all USB 2.0 full speed device (up to 12 Mbps)
- Supports wide screen formats
- HDMI (3D, Deep Color); HDCP compatible – signaling rates up to 2.25Gbits
- Powered local unit via USB cable