Toote kirjeldus inglise keeles:
Direct a single video signal to multiple monitors
From a single source, distribute a signal to multiple VGA displays synchronously, to ensure that the different displays show the same image. High bandwidth, resolution and of course Manhattan reliability, make this the perfect solution for securities business, exhibition halls, public broadcasting, education and training centers.
Flexible Solution for Many Applications
Ideal for trade shows, classrooms, video conferencing and presentations, the Manhattan Video Splitter features two ports with a built-in booster for added signal strength. Manhattan high-quality features include gold-plated contacts, a fully shielded metal case and anti-skid feet.
Easy to Install
Simply connect cables to display a signal on multiple monitors. No software or hardware configuration required.
Durable metal housing keeps the unit safe from impact and other environmental damage. High-quality connections provide clean signal output.
- Power LED
- Computer-to-video splitter range: 7.5 m
- Video splitter-to-monitor range: 75 m
- Power: 9 VDC / 300 mA; cable, 1.6 m
- 1 HD15 male (input)
- 2 HD15 female (output)
- Signal support: VGA, SVGA, Multisync
- VGA bandwidth: 150 MHz
- VGA resolution: 1600 x 1280
- Min./max. input voltage: 0.5 V p-p / 1.0 V p-p
- I/O impedance: 75 Ω
- Horizontal frequency: 30-120 kHz
- Vertical frequency: 40-120 kHz
- Dimensions: 208 x 54 x 104 mm
- Weight: 700 g
- Housing: metal