Tootekirjeldus inglise keeles:
- Class leading image quality, ISO range, image processing and metering equivalent to the award-winning D500
- Large 3.2” 922K dot, tilting LCD screen with touch functionality
- 51-point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors and group-area AF paired with up to 8 fps continuous shooting capability
- 4K Ultra HD and 1080p Full HD video with stereo sound, power aperture control, auto ISO, 4K UHD Time-Lapse and more
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for easy connectivity through the Nikon SnapBridge App
Bring your vision to life
The D7500 uses the same 20.9 MP DX-format image sensor and EXPEED 5 image processing engine as the D500, taking your photos and videos to the next level. Capture with phenomenal sharpness and tonality, especially in low light situations like concerts, sporting events, parties and events.
Speed & performance
With a wide ISO range up to 51,200, remarkable noise reduction, rapid write speeds and virtually zero lag, the D7500 is ready for your next challenge.
Master the light
Add balance, depth and drama to your images with the D7500’s built-in flash, which uses detailed, in-camera scene analysis to add just the right amount of light to your subject. Ready to get even more creative with light? The D7500 has wireless commander capability with up to 2 groups (A/B) of line-of-sight Speedlights or 3 groups (C/D/E) of radio-controlled Speedlights.
Creativity on demand
Beyond its outstanding image capture, the D7500 includes powerful performance enhancing features. In-camera batch processing improves handling of large numbers of RAW images. Auto AF fine-tune in Live View is also inherited from the D500 to simplify adjustment for minor variations between the camera and lens. Advanced Picture Control tools, including a new Auto option; Auto ISO in Manual Mode and Zebra stripes for detecting overblown highlights help you take full creative control. A new and improved multiple exposure feature gives you the choice of saving each individual frame in addition to the final composited image.