Laser leveler with anchoring device and three operating modes
The SKIL Laser Leveler 0511 operates 10 meters in length and is a great helper in housework, for example, when creating floor tiles, decorating walls or suspending shelves. Thanks to three operating modes, the SKIL instrument 0511 is able to project horizontal, vertical, and cross-line laser lines. This versatile instrument has a self-alignment function that automatically aligns the lines projected on the surface of the subject. At an amateur project that does not require leveling, you can easily capture a laser node by simply moving the switch. This allows for the projection of diagonal lines, for example, by installing stair rails. The SKIL Instrument 0511 is supplied with a fastening device that allows it to be fixed to various surfaces, expanding the use of the instrument. The instrument comes with two AA-type batteries, so it can be used immediately after delivery!
- High functionality thanks to self-leveling function and tilting mode
- The automatic self-leveling function allows you to work fast and accurately without the need for manual alignment
- Projection of Horizontal and Vertical Laser Line
- A 1/4 "stand screw allows easy fixing of the tool
- Highly adaptable thanks to the forceps included in the delivery kit