Tootekirjeldus inglise keeles:
Feeding the correct diet is crucial for pets with digestive tract disorders. Fermentable fibres (beet pulp, FOS) keep your cat's digestive system working well and at the same time they also provide food for the micro flora which helps to keep the gut flora healthy. Mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) stimulate and help the intestinal immune system (IgA) to neutralise pathogenic bacteria.
- Chronic and acute diarrhoea
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI)
- Hepatic encephalopathy
Key benefits :
- Easy to digest: Highly digestible ingredients compensate for decreased enzymatic activity, ensuring optimal intake of nutrients.
- Food with a high energy density allows you to reduce the size of your pet's meal which decreases the intestinal load. Fermentable fibres (FOS) support a balanced gut flora.
- Well accepted : Cats with digestive tract disorders often suffer from a lack of appetite and weight loss. The exceptional palatability of Royal Canin Veterinary Diet - Gastro Intestinal GI 32 encourages your cat to eat and puts it on the road to recovery.
- EPA/DHA: Fatty acids to help maintain a healthy digestive system and a healthy skin. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) are long-chain omega-3 fatty acids which support a healthy digestion.