Crampon compatible leather boot: sturdy and hardwearing, ideal for classic mountaineering. The cuff has three hooks for greater ankle protection and stability. The sturdy uppers are made from 2.8 mm one-piece leather with a water repellent treatment. Waterproof and breathable Gore Text lining; Vibram sole with Impact Brake system which absorbs negative ground impact both in uphill and downhill terrain.
- One piece leather uppers derived from the Nepal range.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® lining.
- Multi-directional hinge with 3D flex system uppers.
- Upper: 2.8 mm Idro-Perwanger leather + high cut fabric cuff.
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort.
- Midsole: 8 mm high density nylon, anti-torsion plate.
- Sole: Vibram with Impact Brake System
- Weight: 1750 g (pair, size 42)