Intellinet Transceiver MiniGBIC / SFP 523882Toote kirjeldus inglise keeles:
Turn a SFP transceiver module slot into a 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 copper Ethernet port!
The Intellinet Gigabit RJ45 Copper SFP Optical Transceiver Module is built to comply with the MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards and offers a cost-effective way to add a Gigabit copper Ethernet port to your SFP enabled network switch.Compatibility
Compatibility in your network is everything, and the Intellinet SFP Transceiver Module (model 523882) delivers. Use it with any Intellinet SFP equipped network switch or any other MSA compliant SFP enabled switch. And since the Intellinet SFP transceiver module is set to broadcast the vendor pn GLC-T, compatibility to your Cisco gear is provided.Hot-Pluggable
The Intellinet Gigabit RJ45 Copper SFP Optical Transceiver Module (model 523882) is fully hot-pluggable, and that allows you to install the module without rebooting your network switch for uninterrupted network traffic.
- Fits any Intellinet Gigabit Ethernet switch with SFP module slots, or any MSA or Cisco compliant SFP port
- 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 port with Auto MDI/MDI-X support
- Adds a Gigabit Ethernet copper connection to a network switch or media converter that supports SFP transceivers
- Distance support: up to 100 m (328 ft.)
- Compliant with the SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA)
- Compatible with the Cisco GLC-T transceiver
- SFP standard form factor
- Low power dissipation (1.05 watts typical)
- Low EMI due to fully metallic housing
- Up to 1.25 Gbps bi-directional communication
- Supports hot-plugging