Jabra Biz 2400 IIToote kirjeldus inglise keeles:
The most important function of a contact center headset is eliminating background noise from the busy environment and letting the customer hear your voice clearly.
The ultra-noise-cancelling microphone provides the highest degree of background noise elimination in any of our headsets.
If you’re in a busy environment, you need great sound to hear the voice of your customer. Additionally, when you’re concentrating on work, you want that HIFI sound for music. The Jabra Biz 2400 II is great at both.
- HD voice technology makes sure you clearly understand the other party
- The speakers reduce ambient noise, so you can focus on the call
- Specially designed “air shock” noise-cancelling mic filters out sharp breathing sounds and popping noises often heard in conversations.
Jabra Biz 2400 II is built to last in a high-performing contact center, meaning fewer headset replacements and less downtime for you and your team and lower total cost of ownership.
- Kevlar®-reinforced cord is built to withstand the contact center environment and is protected against office chair wheels, sharp objects and daily use
- Boom arm can be rotated 360 degrees with zero risk of breaking. We call this FreeSpin™.
The Jabra Biz 2400 II has an extremely lightweight and unobtrusive design. This means lowered agent fatigue and more productive calls.
- 40% lighter than competing high-end headsets
- Adjustable headband and microphone boom arm let you find the perfect fit
- Control unit lets you change volume, mute your calls, and more
- PeakStop™ technology removes sudden loud sounds or tones before they reach your ears: Any sound above 118db is filtered out.
- Super-soft leatherette head-and-ear cushioning
PeakStop™ instantly removes any harmful loud sounds before they even reach your ears. This keeps the sound level in the safe range and protects your hearing.
Talk in Comfort
Find the perfect fit with a range of light, ergonomically designed frames, soft ear cushions, adjustable headbands and microphone boom. Your headset will be comfortable all day long.
HD Voice / Wideband Audio
HD Voice lets you have lifelike, vibrant conversations. You won’t have to struggle to hear what the other person is saying.
You can rotate the boom arm 360 degrees without the risk of breaking it. Find the microphone placement that works for you.
Cords are built to last and reinforced with Kevlar®. They’re extremely durable and will take most daily punishment.
Manage all your calls from one headset for your desk phone, softphone, smartphone and tablet
Noise-cancelling microphones reduce unwanted background noise and are ideal in crowded and noisy open working environments.
Air shock microphone
Having the mic close to your mouth can cause unwanted breathing noise. To reduce this, we’ve designed the mic with many small holes and placed a layer of foam on the inside. This prevents most air shocks and improves call quality.