Toote kirjeldus inglise keeles:
2.4GHz 300Mbps 9dBi Outdoor CPE
- Built-in 9dBi 2x2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mw
- System-level optimizations for more than 5km long range wireless transmission
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream TDMA (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for PTMP applications
- Centralized Management System – Pharos Control
- AP / Client / Bridge / Repeater / AP Router / AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes
- Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60 meter (200 feet) Power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely
TP-LINK’s 2.4GHz 300Mbps 9dBi Outdoor CPE, the CPE210 is dedicated to cost effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is flexible and ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes CPE210 an ideal choice for both business and home users.
With Qualcomm Atheros enterprise level chipsets, high gain antennas and high quality material, specially designed enclosure, and PoE power supply, CPE210 is specially designed for outdoor use and can operate flawlessly in almost any climate, with operating temperatures ranging from -30℃ (-22℉) to +70 ℃ (158℉).
- Qualcomm Atheros enterprise 560MHz CPU
- High power Tx and high sensitivity Rx radio front-end design
Advanced Antenna System
- Built-in High Gain Dual-Polarized Antenna
- Dedicated metal reflector ensures higher gain and lower noise interference
V-Pol Co-polarization Pattern
H-Pol Co-polarization Pattern
5km+ Wireless Data Transmission
Specially designed for outdoor uses, ideal for long distance wireless data transmission over 5km+, tested in the field.
TP-LINK MAXtream TDMA Technology
As network scale increases, wireless competition and collisions among CPEs and base stations will be
so enormous that the real throughput of the network will drop, resulting in a serious impact on end-user
experience. To mitigate these effects, the CPE210 uses MAXtream TDMA Technology.
Pharos Control – Centralized Management System
CPE210 also comes equipped with centralized management software that helps users easily manage all the devices in their network from a single PC - Pharos Control. Functions like device discovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance can be managed using Pharos Control.
User-friendly web-based management system allows professionals to do more specific configurations.
2.4GHz 300Mbps 9dBi Outdoor CPE CPE210
- Built-in 9dBi Dual-polarized
- Directional Antenna
- AP / Client / Bridge / Repeater / AP Router /
- AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes
- 6KV Lightning Protection
- Weather Proof Enclosure
- 15KV ESD Protection
- Passive PoE Adapter