Sky-Watcher offers simple solutions for users who would like to attach their smaller telescope to a convenient computerized system but do not wish to deal with the weight of the HEQ5 or EQ6 mount. The EQ5 Pro mounts use the same Go-To system found in the HEQ5 and EQ6 Pros - SynScan. It allows you to point the telescope at a specific object or even tour the skies with a touch of few buttons.
The EQ5 SynScan mounts are the perfect instrument for novice visual observers to enjoy astronomy with minimal setup time and in-depth knowledge of the night sky. For novice users, the user-friendly menu allows automatic slewing to 42900+ objects.
- Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation
- Stepper motors with 1.8° step angle and 32 micro steps driven
- Slewing speed up to 3.4°/sec (800X)
- Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X
- Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues
- Periodic Error Correction