Описание товара на английском языке:
The lens' minimum focusing distance is just 11" (28cm) throughout its entire range of focal lengths, which makes it very useful for close-up work. All of the focusing and zooming action is done internally, with no changes in the size of the lens. Its ultrasonic autofocus motor enables smooth and silent autofocus action and manual focus override in One Shot AF mode allows precise manual focusing without switching into MF mode.
It only uses lead-free optics to help the environment, and features a circular diaphragm for improved background blur. The housing is water and dust resistant to help ensure reliable performance for both professionals and enthusiasts. Like many "L" lenses, it uses 77mm filters, but also has a rear gelatin filter slot behind the lens mount that can hold 3 gel filters.
This lens is a Canon 'EF' series lens, indicating it is for use with full-frame cameras. However, it also works with APS-C format DSLRs and offers a 35mm focal length equivalence of 27-64mm, making it an ideal medium-aperture standard zoom lens.
- A super wide-angle zoom lens for full-frame DSLR and 35mm film cameras that offers a 27-64mm focal length equivalent when used on APS-c size sensors.
- Uses 3 aspherical lens elements and Canon Super UD ultra-low dispersion glass for reduced aberrations and overall sharp, high contrast imaging
- An ultrasonic autofocus motor provides fast, smooth and quiet AF action, particularly important when shooting video.
- Manual focus override enables precise manual focusing even when in One Shot AF mode.
- Internal zooming and focusing systems
- As a Canon "L" series lens it provides professional levels of moisture and dust resistance.
- Circular aperture diaphragm for better, more natural looking background blurring
- Accepts 77mm filters, as well as gelatin filters at the rear of the lens.