Описание товара на английском языке:
Makita’s 1-1/8 x 21-Inch Belt Sander, model 9031, combines speed and a compact design with ease-of-use features for sanding in confined spaces. The 9031 is ideal for detail work, including fine carpentry and furniture making.
The 9031 features a 5 AMP motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The variable speed control dial allows the user to match the speed (656-3,280 ft./min.) to the application. The 9031 is engineered with ball bearing construction for longer tool life.
- Versatile for use on wood, metal, and fiberglass materials
- Ideal for woodworkers, artists, glaziers, welders, prefinished cabinet installers, and finish carpenters
- Narrow belt and exposed front pulley for use in close quarters or on irregular shapes
- Variable speed control dial (656-3,280 ft./min.) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Compact with less weight (4.6 lbs.) for use in close quarters work with excellent manueuverability
- Multi-position side handle for easy and comfortable operation
- Ball and needle bearing construction for smooth operation and longer tool life
- Connects to dust collector for a cleaner work environment