Описание товара на английском языке:
The best women's leather mountaineering boot on the market - excellent for colder days where you need lots of support and protection on long, technical endeavors.
- Ideal terrain: Winter mountaineering, ice climbing, mixed climbing
- The 3.2 mm one-piece silicone impregnated leather upper offers excellent durability and fit for this winter mountaineering beast of a boot
- The Nepal last offers an excellent fit for any foot and is easily adjustable with the removable/adjustable tongue
- EZ Roller hardware allows you to lock down the laces and the Gore-Tex® lining provides long lasting warmth in the mountains.
- AWARDS: Climbing Magazine - Editors' Choice
- WEIGHT: 30.41 oz (862g)
- LAST: Women’s Nepal
- UPPER: 3.2mm silicone impregnated Idro-Perwanger Roughout leather with high-abrasion resistant fabric / Vibram® rubber rands
- LINING: Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort Footwear
- INSOLE: Insulating Ibi-Thermo 9mm
- MIDSOLE: 8-9mm TPU / PU inserts / SBR Aircushion
- SOLE: Vibram® with Impact Brake System™