Toote kirjeldus inglise keeles:
Hockey specially developed for middle player, performance and amateur sport.
Construction of skate tolerates even higher regular load and is adapted to the demands of active players.
Hockey skates is equipped with TEMPISH AIR blade.
The blade has a larger rocker and is more suitable for technical players who prefer faster and easier skate maneuverability with a more dynamic movement during the game!
Extremely anatomical shape of the shell and of the reinforcements in the ankle and Achilles tendon areas adapts to the foot and ensures a comfortable feeling during the play thanks to the used bandages with memory CLEERON 013S and CLEERON MEMORY in two layers.
Reinforced and anatomically shaped tongue protects the foot and helps to comfortable movement.
Strengthened laces are resistant to abrasive wear and allow tightening skeleton to a foot according to the individual requirements of each player.
The strength of the entire skate is increased by the thin sole made of extra hard nylon.
- Outer material Special resistant PVC (light-flexi 3D) - resistant against absorption of the water, elastic until -25°C. Skate adjusts perfectly to the shape of a foot. Technical fine-micro nylon.
- Inner material CAMBRA brushed nylon, anatomical removable lining
- Tongue construction Anatomical two-pieces tongue with 3D construction edge, material: special resistant PVC - (light-flexi 3D) + felt 8 mm
- Construction Extremely anatomical inner boot shape in the ankle and Achilles tendon area, layered construction by LAYERS MEMORY OPTIMAL FIT technology which ensures tight and comfortable foot position in the boot.
- Lining Anatomical lining with memory CLEERON 013S and CLEERON MEMORY in two levels
- Blade TEMPISH AIR stainless steel, blade shape - a large rocker for the technically skating hockey players, HRC 53-54
- Fastening system Laces with intislip cover